CYO Sports News - Sponsored by Little Flower and Our Lady Of Lourdes Parishes
Check out our sports picture gallery!
St. Benedict Fall Sports
Cross Country - Kindergarten thru 8th grade
Fall Soccer - 1st thru 8th grade
Volleyball - 3rd thru 8th grade girls
- Fall Sports 2017 Registration Form
- Fall High School 2017 Registration Form
- Football registration 2017
- 2017-18 Certificates Schedule and Requirements
- CYO Contract (once a year with doctors signature)
- Concussion Information Acknowledgement Form (once a year)
- Emergency Medical Form (need one for every sport)
- Ohio Department of Health Concussion Information
- You must also complete the Acknowledgement of Reading Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Lindsay's Law and watch the required video found here.
ALL FORMS MUST BE RETURNED WITH DOCTORS SIGNATURE BEFORE ANY CHILD CAN PRACTICE OR JOIN IN CONDITIONING
Any questions 419-531-1907 Maureen Bishop
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 20, 2017
Please return all completed forms and fees to the School Athletic Department by Deadline! Any questions 419-531-1907 Maureen Bishop
Our website is also a resource for up to date information on sports, medical forms, registration forms and other helpful information. If you have additional questions, please call the school at 419.536.1194.
Students have plenty of activities to choose from, in addition to classroom work, liturgies, special projects, and sports. The school is offering these clubs this 2013-2014 school year and St. Benedict is open to suggestions to form other extra-curricular groups.
The goal of the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts is to train youth in responsible citizenship, character development, and self-reliance through participation in a wide range of outdoor activities, educational programs.